Happy Birthday Honoka! (And OOTD)


This is just a quick update. Today is Honoka's birthday, and being a huge Love Live fan I've gotta dress up for every μ's birthday that comes and goes. So, today I tried my best to put together the most Honoka outfit I could, and made sure to make my hair up in a side half up-do like she wears. I was inspired by the SR card from the last Honoka event, although I didn't stick to it very strictly. I also made sure to wear my new strawberry t-shirt (I'm still waiting on a few more items from my order to arrive before writing a proper review!) since strawberries are Honoka's favorite. I've had fun today feeling like an energetic shoujo protagonist! Sorry for the poor quality cellphone pic... I should be getting a better camera soon!

I'm not really wearing anything too fancy, but I'll do a rundown of my outfit anyway.
Tops: Thrifted (outer) and eBay (inner)
Shorts: DIY
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: eBay
Ribbon: Jo-Ann Fabrics
(Do you believe me now that I'm not wearing anything too fancy?)
Although it's not really the look I'm going for this season, it's nice to break out sometimes and wear something in a different style.

In other Love Live news, I'm making progress on my Marine Hanayo outfit. <3




So that's exciting! I think I'll easily be able to finish this costume in time for the norcal gathering. When I finish I'll write up an entry about my process here.

Thanks for reading! I'll have something a bit more fashionable next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment