Afternoon Projects: Eyelet Off the Shoulder Blouse


A little while ago I went to the thrift store and found a shirt with this cute eyelet and pintuck design to it. I was inspired by an off the shoulder Liz Lisa top I had seen and wanted to make it cute and summerey! This was a pretty quick afternoon project, and I'm happy with the results! Lose fitting tops don't normally flatter me, but I think the stiffness of the cotton is just great enough to hang nicely.

It's a bit different from what I'm used to wearing, so I was a little self conscious wearing it yesterday, but I got a lot of compliments! I think it looks cute and doll-like without being too over the top.

Before
After!

I also got the first few items in my ebay haul in the mail recently, so I've got a review on the way, as well as some cosplay updates and hopefully more afternoon projects to post of.

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment