GRL Capsule Wardrobe

Rae recently introduced me to a brand called GRL (I think it's pronounced like Grail!) and suddenly I'm seeing their items all over mercari! Their brand carries lots of trendy wardrobe staples, and everything is very cheap! I have yet to order from them, so I can't say for the quality or sizing yet. If the items hold up to quality, though, it may be a very good way to break into jfashion for those who are just starting out or are on a budget.

My wardrobe is in desperate need for some solid staple pieces, and with my new job starting next week I'm realizing that the current state of my wardrobe is.... not super wearable for an office setting  This led to me spending some of my between-jobs funemployment time endlessly scrolling through the GRL site, and I figured, why not just daydream up a starter wardrobe? I think this collection is very casual ryousangata-ish, which is exactly what I'm trying to move towards for my work wardrobe! I feel like this style pairs really nicely with sweeter himekaji or liz lisa girl looks, but you can also easily dress it down for a more casual work coord. I'm definitely not going to go out and buy every single one of these items, but I think once I take better stock of my current wardrobe I'll probably pick up a few of these staples to fill in the gaps!

 Tops (14)

Summer

Short sleeve

Long sleeve


T-shirt

Mock neck

Sweaters & Outer (7)

Coat


Cardigans


Jumpers

Parkas

Skirts & Pants (8)


Black skirts



Brown skirts



Pants

Dresses (3)




Shoes (5)

Sandals

Heels


Flats



Coords






Spring


Summer


Fall

Winter













No comments:

Post a Comment