Home For The Holidays! ☆

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I last updated my blog. This week I got to fly to the bay area for a big holiday party with my coworkers, and I've been taking advantage of the opportunity to visit with my friends and family while I'm here too!

Working out of SF was super fun! It's been pretty cold outside, but in the office we stayed toasty with holiday cookies and fluffy sweaters! I don't talk that much about work on this blog, but it's been really exciting for me to work in an office full of people who respect and care about each other where I can feel like I belong. Especially when we have everyone gathered in one place like this, it really feels like a family and gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling! 



Outside of work, I got to be surrounded by my actual family, as well as even more people who feel like family to me! I got to meet up with many Fanimaids and play lots of fun games with them! Actually, even though I have arcades back home I took this mini-vacation as an excuse to go to the arcade as many times as possible with as many friends as I could, and managed to visit 4 times this week with different friends. Even though it's only a couple of days, I feel like I made some good progress in my rhythm game skills! I passed my first 11 in DDR, started playing PIU for the first time, and passed 4 kyu in the iidx dan course!
Other than the arcade, I met up with an old friend of mine at a nearby cat cafe and got to be surrounded by adorable kitties and drink delicious tea! It was so fun to catch up and the atmosphere in the cafe was so cozy and adorable. I even ran into another Fanimaid there by total coincidence! I think this week the universe just gifted me with lots and lots of friends and good food! I'll never know what I did to deserve this~

The other highlight of these SF trips are always getting to stream with other maids in 5.1 Play! Cocona and I teamed up to make our best attempt at a gingerbread house. It might not have been the sturdiest gingerbread house, but it tasted like friendship! It was really fun getting to hang out with her and all the goshujinsama who tuned in.


I'll be heading back to my own home tomorrow, but I always enjoy visiting my hometown! Luckily I think I'll be able to visit again really soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment